Episode 172 - Tips For The Journey
Jonathan shares a list of things that he is going to try to keep in mind as he starts the 35th year of his journey on this planet.
Here they are!
1. Put on Music.
- 2. Drink tea.
- 3. Save some money.
- 4. Spend your money.
- 5. Don't be mad! (ChanceThe Rapper)
- 6. Hell yes or no (Sivers)
- 7. Drink some water.
- 8. Go outside.
- 9. Read- even if it's a page.
- 10. Cook more.
- 11. Write more notes.
- 12. Don't attach meaning to every little thing.
- 13. Multi task less.
- 14. Don't be afraid to ask for what you need.
- 15. Just say yes to the next step.
- 16. Stand up straight.
- 17. Smile at people.
- 18. Identify the crutches in your life and try to get to where you don't need them.
- 19. Plan for the future with hope and peace- Dream.
- 20. Learn from the worries past -- it's often reversed.
- 21. There’s plenty of time.
- 22-34. Dont try to make lists of 35 things.
- 35. Think about what you’re doing.